The Basic Steps to Setup the HP Tango Printer
For any printer, you will need to perform the basic configuration. Proceed with the below steps one-by-one.
Note: Before you start the setup of your printer, make sure that you have firm internet connectivity.
- To start with, unpack the printer by removing the tape and packing materials from the printer.
- Connect the printer to a power source.
- Nextly, turn ON your printer.
- In the printer control panel, set the language, time and country.
- Nextly, open the ink cartridge loading box.
- Do wait for a few minutes till the cartridge is silent.
- Check that you remove the tape on the ink cartridge before inserting it.
- After you insert the ink cartridge, close the ink cartridge door.
- Based on your printer type, load the necessary sheets of paper in the input tray.
- Ensure that the sides of the paper are not damaged while inserting.
- Finally, perform the wireless setup for your printer.